C. Klemenjak, D. Egarter, W. Elmenreich, "Yomo: the arduino-based smart metering board", Computer Science-Research and Development, vol. 31, no. 12, pp. 97-103, 2016.
CV - Curriculum Vitae
- B.Sc. in Information Technology, University of Klagenfurt, 2014
- Dipl.-Ing. (eqv. to M.Sc.) in Information and Communications Engineering, University in Klagenfurt, 2017
- Ph.D student in Information and Communications Engineering, University of Klagenfurt, since 2017
- Summer School on Communication Technology and Data Analytics for Future Energy Systems (further information), 2017
- 2nd International Summer School on Deep Learning (further information), 2018
- Coursera: Machine Learning certificate offered by Stanford University (see certificate), 2018
- since March 2017: Research and Teaching Assistant
- University of Klagenfurt, Austria
- Advisor: Prof. Wilfried Elmenreich
C. Klemenjak and P. Goldsborough, "Non-Intrusive Load Monitoring: A Review and Outlook", in INFORMATIK 2016, H. C. Mayr and M. Pinzger,Eds. Bonn: Gesellschaft fr Informatik e.V., pp. 2199-2210, September 2016.
Yay - an open-hardware energy measurement system for feedback and appliance detection based on the Arduino platform
C. Klemenjak and W. Elmenreich, "Yay - an open-hardware energy measurement system for feedback and appliance detection based on the Arduino platform", 2017 13th Workshop on Intelligent Solutions in Embedded Systems (WISES), pp.1-8, 2017.
C. Klemenjak and W. Elmenreich, "On the Applicability of Correlation Filters for Appliance Detection in Smart Meter Readings", 2017 IEEE International Conference on Smart Grid Communications, pp.1-6, 2017.
Co-Author of Smart grid modeling and simulation — Comparing GridLAB-D and RAPSim via two Case studies
M. Jdeed, E. Sharma, C. Klemenjak and W. Elmenreich, "Smart grid modeling and simulation — Comparing GridLAB-D and RAPSim via two Case studies," 2018 IEEE International Energy Conference (ENERGYCON), Limassol, 2018, pp. 1-6. doi: 10.1109/ENERGYCON.2018.8398768
C. Klemenjak, S.Jost and W. Elmenreich, "YoMoPie: A User-Oriented Energy Monitor to Enhance Energy Efficiency in Households", 2018 IEEE Conference on Technologies for Sustainability (SusTech), pp.x-y, 2018.
PhD Workshop: On Performance Evaluation and Machine Learning Approaches in Non-intrusive Load Monitoring
C. Klemenjak, "On Performance Evaluation and Machine Learning Approaches in Non-intrusive Load Monitoring", Energy Informatics 1 (Suppl 1) :36, pp.391-395, 2018.
Conference proceedings talk at Helmut Schmidt Universität der Bundeswehr, Hamburg, Germany
Talk at Alpen-Adria-Universität Klagenfurt, Klagenfurt, Austria
Conference proceedings talk at SmartGridComm 2017, Palais Kempinski, Dresden, Germany
Poster at EU NILM Workshop 2017, London, UK
Talk at Smart Microgrid Meetup, Mindspace Siemens AI Lab, Munich, Germany
Poster at EU NILM Workshop 2018, Duisburg, Germany
Poster at 7th DACH Conference on Energy Informatics, Oldenburg, Germany
Service and Leadership
- 2011-2017: Head of IT’s students representation
- Austrian Students Union (ÖH)
- 2018: Reviewed for IEEE Transactions on Smart Grids
- Smart Metering
- Data Analysis
- Machine Learning
- Non-Intrusive Load Monitoring
- Software Development
- Java, C#
- Hardware Development
- PCB Design
- Data Analysis
- Embedded Systems