CV - Curriculum Vitae
- PhD student in Information and Communications Engineering, University of Klagenfurt, since late 2017
- Dipl.-Ing. (equiv. to M.Sc.) in Information and Communications Engineering, University in Klagenfurt, 2017
- B.Sc. in Information Technology, University of Klagenfurt, 2014
- 2nd International Summer School on Deep Learning, 2018 (further information)
- Summer School on Communication Technology and Data Analytics for Future Energy Systems, 2017 (further information)
Online Courses & Certificates
- Coursera certificate: Bayesian Statistics: From Concept to Data Analysis, University of California, Santa Cruz, 2019 (see certificate)
- Coursera certificate: AI for Everyone, deeplearning.ai, 2019 (see certificate)
- Coursera certificate: Machine Learning, Stanford University, 2018 (see certificate)
- Research and Teaching Assistant @ Institute for Networked and Embedded Systems (NES), 2017-2021
- University of Klagenfurt, Austria
- Advisor: Prof. Wilfried Elmenreich
- Visiting PhD Scholar @ Computational Sustainability Lab
- Simon Fraser University, Canada
- Technical Support @ Institute for Networked and Embedded Systems (NES), 2011-2017
- University of Klagenfurt, Austria
PhD Workshop: On Performance Evaluation and Machine Learning Approaches in Non-intrusive Load Monitoring
C. Klemenjak, "On Performance Evaluation and Machine Learning Approaches in Non-intrusive Load Monitoring", Energy Informatics 1 (Suppl 1) :36, pp.391-395, 2018.
C. Klemenjak, S.Jost and W. Elmenreich, "YoMoPie: A User-Oriented Energy Monitor to Enhance Energy Efficiency in Households", 2018 IEEE Conference on Technologies for Sustainability (SusTech), pp.x-y, 2018.
Co-Author of Smart grid modeling and simulation — Comparing GridLAB-D and RAPSim via two Case studies
M. Jdeed, E. Sharma, C. Klemenjak and W. Elmenreich, "Smart grid modeling and simulation — Comparing GridLAB-D and RAPSim via two Case studies," 2018 IEEE International Energy Conference (ENERGYCON), Limassol, 2018, pp. 1-6. doi: 10.1109/ENERGYCON.2018.8398768
C. Klemenjak and W. Elmenreich, "On the Applicability of Correlation Filters for Appliance Detection in Smart Meter Readings", 2017 IEEE International Conference on Smart Grid Communications, pp.1-6, 2017.
Yay - an open-hardware energy measurement system for feedback and appliance detection based on the Arduino platform
C. Klemenjak and W. Elmenreich, "Yay - an open-hardware energy measurement system for feedback and appliance detection based on the Arduino platform", 2017 13th Workshop on Intelligent Solutions in Embedded Systems (WISES), pp.1-8, 2017.
C. Klemenjak and P. Goldsborough, "Non-Intrusive Load Monitoring: A Review and Outlook", in INFORMATIK 2016, H. C. Mayr and M. Pinzger,Eds. Bonn: Gesellschaft fr Informatik e.V., pp. 2199-2210, September 2016.
C. Klemenjak, D. Egarter, W. Elmenreich, "Yomo: the arduino-based smart metering board", Computer Science-Research and Development, vol. 31, no. 12, pp. 97-103, 2016.
Poster at 7th DACH Conference on Energy Informatics, Oldenburg, Germany
Poster at EU NILM Workshop 2018, Duisburg, Germany
Talk at Smart Microgrid Meetup, Mindspace Siemens AI Lab, Munich, Germany
Poster at EU NILM Workshop 2017, London, UK
Conference proceedings talk at SmartGridComm 2017, Palais Kempinski, Dresden, Germany
Talk at Alpen-Adria-Universität Klagenfurt, Klagenfurt, Austria
Conference proceedings talk at Helmut Schmidt Universität der Bundeswehr, Hamburg, Germany
Service & Leadership
- Reviewed for IEEE Transactions on Smart Grids, 2018
- Head of student union section for information technology, 2011-2017
- Austrian Students Union (ÖH)