C. Klemenjak, D. Egarter, W. Elmenreich, "Yomo: the arduino-based smart metering board", Computer Science-Research and Development, vol. 31, no. 12, pp. 97-103, 2016.
- B.Sc. in Information Technology, University of Klagenfurt, 2014
- Dipl.-Ing. (eqv. to M.Sc.) in Information and Communications Engineering, University in Klagenfurt, 2017
- Ph.D student in Information and Communications Engineering, University of Klagenfurt, since 2017
- since Spring 2017: Research and Teaching Assistant
- University of Klagenfurt, Austria
- Supervisor: Prof. Wilfried Elmenreich
- Smart Metering
- Data Analysis
- Non-Intrusive Load Monitoring
- Software development
- Java, C#
- Hardware development
- Electronic circuit engineering
- PCB design
- Data analysis
- Embedded systems
C. Klemenjak and P. Goldsborough, "Non-Intrusive Load Monitoring: A Review and Outlook", in INFORMATIK 2016, H. C. Mayr and M. Pinzger,Eds. Bonn: Gesellschaft fr Informatik e.V., pp. 2199-2210, September 2016.
Yay - an open-hardware energy measurement system for feedback and appliance detection based on the Arduino platform
C. Klemenjak and W. Elmenreich, "Yay - an open-hardware energy measurement system for feedback and appliance detection based on the Arduino platform", 2017 13th Workshop on Intelligent Solutions in Embedded Systems (WISES), pp.1-8, 2017.
C. Klemenjak and W. Elmenreich, "On the Applicability of Correlation Filters for Appliance Detection in Smart Meter Readings", 2017 IEEE International Conference on Smart Grid Communications, pp.1-6, 2017.
Conference proceedings talk at Helmut Schmidt Universität der Bundeswehr, Hamburg, Germany
Talk at Alpen-Adria-Universität Klagenfurt, Klagenfurt, Austria
Conference proceedings talk at SmartGridComm 2017, Palais Kempinski, Dresden, Germany
Poster at EU NILM Workshop 2017, London, UK
Talk at Smart Microgrid Meetup, Mindspace Siemens AI Lab, Munich, Germany
Service and leadership
- 2011-2017: Head of IT’s students representation
- Austrian Students Union (ÖH)