I’m Christoph, a PhD student at the Institute of Networked and Embedded Systems, University of Klagenfurt (Austria). I serve as a research and teaching assistant in the research group of Professor Elmenreich.
My research activities focus on intelligent applications in smart microgrids. This includes the design and analysis of load disaggregation techniques, the design of smart metering equipment, and the conception of next-generation energy management systems.
In town and feel like having a cup of coffee and a good chat? Feel free to stop by!
- Visiting the Computational Sustainability Lab at Simon Fraser University (Canada) - Learn more
- New Youtube channel on research topics and toolkits like NILMTK - Check it out!
- Check out the video recap from NES OPEN LAB 2019
- Updated list of open thesis topics
- Student feedback rated our new Lab on Energy Informatics as excellent
Christoph Klemenjak, Stefan Jost, and Wilfried Elmenreich. YoMoPie: A User-Oriented Energy Monitor to Enhance Energy Efficiency in Households. 2018 IEEE Conference on Technologies for Sustainability (SusTech), Long Beach, USA, 2018.
Midhat Jdeed, Ekanki Sharma, Christoph Klemenjak, and Wilfried Elmenreich. Smart grid modeling and simulation — Comparing GridLAB-D and RAPSim via two Case studies. 2018 IEEE International Energy Conference (ENERGYCON), Limassol, Cyprus, 2018.
Christoph Klemenjak and Wilfried Elmenreich. On the Applicability of Correlation Filters for Appliance Detection in Smart Meter Readings. 2017 IEEE International Conference on Smart Grid Communications, Dresden, Germany, 2017.